... Especially Cheesy Tacos!
Here's what you will need:
- 1 lb ground beef
- Taco seasoning
- 14 oz diced tomatoes
- 1-2 cups cheese (I used a cheddar & mozza blend)
- salt, pepper and chili flakes
What you do:
- Brown the ground beef in a frying pan and sprinkle with salt, pepper and chili flakes
- Drain out any fat (In all my excitement over cheesy tacos I made the mistake of forgetting to do this. I ended up with greasy - but still delicious - tacos)
- Add the diced tomatoes and taco seasoning
- Let simmer for a few minutes
- Add cheese
- Mix it all together
- Drain out any excess fat again
- Serve on a tortilla with your favorite toppings!