I created this blog to connect with others who have a similar infatuation with everything spicy.
Below you will find recipes, tips on growing chilis, and whatever else I feel like writing about.


Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Who Doesn't Love Tacos?

... Especially Cheesy Tacos!

Here's what you will need:
  • 1 lb ground beef
  • Taco seasoning
  • 14 oz diced tomatoes 
  • 1-2 cups cheese (I used a cheddar & mozza blend)
  • salt, pepper and chili flakes

What you do:

  • Brown the ground beef in a frying pan and sprinkle with salt, pepper and chili flakes
  • Drain out any fat (In all my excitement over cheesy tacos I made the mistake of forgetting to do this. I ended up with greasy - but still delicious - tacos)
  • Add the diced tomatoes and taco seasoning


  • Let simmer for a few minutes
  •  Add cheese

  • Mix it all together
  • Drain out any excess fat again
  • Serve on a tortilla with your favorite toppings!

No comments:

Post a Comment